The schedule for work Aug 1-5 on Cedar Falls Road includes both day and night shifts.
- Monday – day work, shoulder prep
- Tuesday – day work, shoulder prep and clean up
- night work, paving the road
- Wednesday – day work, clean up
- Thursday – day work, clean up
During the day shift there will potentially be flaggers from 9am to 3pm. Night shift flaggers are from 7pm to 6am. We anticipate that this project may be completed by Aug 12 baring any unforeseen punch list items.
King County has requested that we DO NOT pave over the dip in the road because they will be doing this repair along with the culvert under the road later in August.
Thank you for your patience. This project is almost complete!